The transport industry includes all trains, buses, coaches, airplanes, boats as well as waiting and boarding areas (bus station, station, airport, port, etc.) that can offer Wi-Fi to travelers. Discover, in a non-exhaustive way, how ADIPSYS solutions meet the specific needs of transport, what benefits are derived from it as well as examples of applications.
- Meet the expectations of the consumer (Wi-Fi service included)
- Push the customers to rate your company to improve your reputation
- Attract new customers to your lines and reward your loyal customers
- Measure the customer experience lived during their journey through feedback forms
- With DNS Protect and Logview, ensure legal compliance: Hadopi law, anti-terrorism decree, RGPD law
- Make your company/transport location more attractive
- Get at your disposal an exploitable database for the implementation of communication and loyalty reward strategies
- Get a better customer knowledge, and deploy offers customized to their needs and/or improve services of your company/airport/bus station, etc.
- Improve customer satisfaction by analyzing feedback forms completed on login portal thanks to Hotspot Manager
- Increase cross-selling thanks a highly targeted communication
- Optimize the staff’s distribution into your company based on the flow of travelers
- Travelers work during their travel time thanks to a good and secure Wi-Fi connection
- Reduce waiting times at checkpoints by allowing customers to buy tickets and/or to do their check-in online
- Thanks to Studio, communicate on the services available in your airport (restaurants, duty-free shops, etc.) or in your company (menu, etc.) to promote cross-selling and up-selling
- Communicate in the language of your users
- Identify your loyal customers with recognition of their device connected to the Wi-Fi and reward them with a voucher
- Analyze passenger density maps (geofencing) to offer no-queue ticket
- Analyze the average connection time of travelers to anticipate a need and improve the frequency of transport
Did you know ?
We give you the opportunity to test Hotspot Manager for free for several weeks so that you can see all the benefits. To do this, simply click on Free trial.