Frequently asked questions
How to use it ? ADIPSYS indirectly sells its solutions (BtoBtoB). We actually sells our solutions to a network of integrators, operators and distributors. Then they will sell our solutions to end users which are for example hotel owners, city representative, CIO, school director, etc.
Starting from this premise, we understood that the questions asked by an operator are not the same as those asked by an integrator. We also realized that the needs of an integrator/operator are also different from the ones asked by a distributor. Thus we have developed this very detailed FAQ in which you will find :
- The specific answers to the questions of your expertise and industry.
- We have also developed a lexicon allowing you to understand our technical jargon.
- In addition, we have added questions about our solutions (functionality, compatibility, price, free trial, training, hosting, set up, support).
- Finally, in the context of the multiplication of laws concerning Hotspot Wi-Fi, we have also written a specific insert to answer your questions about the subject.
Hosting and Set up
Our solutions are 100% cloud, we deliver no hardware (no CDRom or box). What we deliver depends on the offer you choose:
- If we host solutions for you, we will only deliver you a login and password to log in to the Hotspot Manager administration interface.
- If you host our solutions on your own server, we deliver you the images of the VMs that you will deploy to your ESXi and documentations that allows you to manage with the basic configuration of the VM. In order to finalize the installation, you will have to give us remote access to the VMs.
Hosting plays a leading role in the choice of the offer you will subscribe. Our solutions are 100% software that must be hosted somewhere (in ADIPSYS’ server or in your own server) in order to be usable.
There are different hosting options:
- You can host our solutions in your own server if you have the time and ability to take care of it.
- If you do not have a server and / or you have neither the skills nor the time to take care of hosting, ADIPSYS can host solutions for you. We will ensure the set up, updates and take care of all aspects of security.
Yes, our platforms are multi-client. You centralize the management of all the hotspots of your clients.